Saturday, September 21, 2013

A New Start at Creating


I'm giving this a renewed start. As you may have noticed I haven't posted in quite a while.

I visited the local nursery the other day and was reminded of how much I love to look at all of the various plants and to dream of various composed combinations of color and texture.

I also want to document things, be it through scrapbooking or online social media. But I always seem to come upon road blocks, mainly with social media. The main problem is that I think I have a real hard time sharing ideas and parts of myself in a social setting.

So today I am going to give it another try but with something very simple - a photo I took last summer on the California coast while we were headed home from vacation. I don't remember the name of this location but it sure is beautiful.

Have a good rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment