Friday, April 18, 2014

Indoor egg roll for preschoolers







After volunteering to bring a game to my son's Easter party at preschool, I realized I don't really know many good Easter party games. After doing a little web searching I found that pin the tail on the bunny and carrying hard boiled eggs on spoons are both very popular. I also remembered that in the past we had made a mini-ski ball game to play at home out of ping pong balls, a cardboard box and an egg carton. Since my son's game time was going to be held indoors, I made an indoor version of the ski ball game, but this time with plastic eggs and a ramp covered with grassy-looking scrapbook paper. The ramp is another piece of cardboard that I taped to the top edge of the box. Have a Happy Hoppy Easter!



No comments:

Post a Comment